Aloha All, I’m writing to update all of our valued customers of recent changes we’ve made at Paradise Writing to improve your experience going forward. If you have been exeriencing delayed communication, please know we have not forgotten you nor are we ignoring you. This year, Paradise Writing has seen unprecedented growth and a sharp uptick in demand for our services. Our voicemail remains full and our email is nearly full. We are excited and honored to help our clients and community with their writing needs. Unfortunately, this has also led to an increase in our turn-around times as we strive to provide the highest-level of individual attention to each client.
We are a small team of talented writers, not a content mill churning out hundreds of generic resumes, cover letters and other documents. Each document is crafted with care and tailored to your needs, style, and voice.
Still, by way of explaination (and to alleviate any potential frustration), we’ve taken the following steps in order to address these delays:
1. We have hired a new administrative assistant. Once they are fully on-board, we anticipate clearing our backlog of communication.
2. We have implemented new intake and feedback systems to streamline our process and eliminate gaps in communication.
3. We have temporarily suspended the intake of new clients in order to clear the backlog of drafts for current clients.
4. We have enlisted the help of a local, business mentor to further develop better workflow practices.
5. We have revamped and increased suggestions for our team of writers to increase uniformity and ensure our clients are thrilled with their products.
We truly appreciate your business, the opportunity to serve you, and your patience during these exciting times. We hope these changes will allow us to meet the demand for services better than we ever have before.
Thank you for choosing Paradise Writing and sticking with us as we strive to serve you!